Saturday, November 12, 2011

Heating... Part 3

As people suggested might happen, now that the heating has been on for a few days, it's now really hot in the house! Before I was sitting at the desk wearing a jumper, merino jumper, t-shirt, jeans, socks and slippers and sometimes my beanie if it was really cold. I still got cold hands after a while even wearing all that.
I'm now down to jeans and a t-shirt and I wouldn't feel uncomfortable wearing shorts I don't think. The floor is heated too so I don't even need my slippers any more!
It's warm enough that we've now had to open a window, so I guess the Chinese like it warm in their houses (and shops, offices etc)
Bring on the depths of Winter now, I'm ready now that I know I have a nice warm house to come back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment