Thursday, November 10, 2011

Heating... Part 2

Just a couple of hours after my last post, I realised that it wasn't so cold in the apartment any more. Then I was in the kitchen putting stuff in the bin (which is right in front of one of the wall heaters) and I noticed it was warm!!
So the heating now seems to be on, which is very nice. No one is sure if it's just on for testing or on properly but since it was coming on next Tuesday, I'm hoping they're not going to bother to turn it off.

We have heaters in all the rooms, which is really nice, and it seems like there is under floor heating too. Either that or the apartment downstairs is really warm! So the house is at least a few degrees warmer, I was too warm last night and I definitely don't need thermals and a jumper like I was wearing before.
Now all I have to do is to keep making myself go outside when it gets really cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment