Friday, September 9, 2011

Not much going on really

If anyone is wondering why I haven't been updating (and judging by the comments on the blog then no one is:), the answer is because I haven't really been doing much that's interesting.
Earlier this week I'd been resting trying to get rid of my cold and then later this week I've (finally) been working a bit which makes for a nice change I guess.

The "cleaner" came today. As part of our work/home thing we get a cleaner once every two weeks or so. She can only come when someone's home at the moment because they got a key cut but it doesn't work (I think it also has the Chinese equivalent of "DO NOT CUT" on it but I digress) and so I basically have ot be here when she comes. Also she's not really a cleaner at least not a house cleaner, she's one of the cleaner sort of people from the office that they send out on Fridays. Anyway, she doesn't speak any English either so I can't really give any feedback on her cleaning. So she moved some stuff around on the shelves with a cloth (dusting?) and then mopped the floor using in the process the most water I've ever seen in my life. I was working in the study and I thought I was going to drown! Also because she didn't sweep the floor first, she was pretty much just leaving watermarks and moving the dirt around. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment