Sunday, August 14, 2011

The big move - actuality

Now things stop being academic and start being reality. Having just got to sleep and had some very weird dreams, it's now time to get up, put the last things away, get in the car, pick up Nick and Angela, drive to the airport and get on the plane.

First stop, Nick and Angela's, second stop, airport, third stop, Shanghai, fourth stop, Beijing!

I wonder whether I'm only writing this due to the anticipation and if I'll stop once we get going. I've never successfully kept a blog or journal running for more than a couple of entries, so this will be an interesting experiment as to whether I can keep it going and whether I want to keep it going.

As for some insight into what I think, I don't know what to think at the moment. Things have been stressed and difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment